Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is my nose soo greasy?! It's so greasy that when I wipe it off my eyes start to water, I dnt have spots.

I've got veryy few spots and my skin isnt sensitive or dry just my nose is v.greasy!Why is my nose soo greasy?! It's so greasy that when I wipe it off my eyes start to water, I dnt have spots.
Maybe it is just because oily skin runs in your family. It is surprsing that you don't have any acne there, cuz usually when skin is oily it gives you zits and blackheads. I recommend washing your face twice a day if you do not already. Also, use Neutrogena face scrub with invigorating microbeads. You can get it at a pharmacy like CVS. THis face scrub has everything you need: it exfoliates skin to get rid of dead skin cells, gets rid of oil, unclogs pores, and stops zits from happening. Use that once a day and a normal face soap like dial (dial is drying which will help) another day. Maybe once a week use a moisturizer so your skin doesn't get so dried out, but onlly once a week so your skin doesn't get even more greasy! hope i helped!Why is my nose soo greasy?! It's so greasy that when I wipe it off my eyes start to water, I dnt have spots.
Why do your eyes water?


Man thats strange!


x
try EXFOLIATING it could do wonders. Also, dont be too harsh on your nose when washing it because that can also make it dry and make it peel. (i learned the hard way) Try eating better too, it maybe because your eating too many hamburgers
how can your eyes water when you wipe it off? maybe ur using a cloth that makes your eyes water

No comments:

Post a Comment