Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do my ears get black spots on them from my real gold and diamond earrings?

Yes I have cleaned them, It may be some kind of bodily chemical reaction..I don't know .Why do my ears get black spots on them from my real gold and diamond earrings?
If you leave them in for long periods of time, it could be that, just the normal accumulation of dirt and stuff (not saying you are dirty, just normal stuff here)


The other thing could be they are not solid gold. There could be a mix of metals or they could be plated or something like that.


If you are cleaning them regularly and taking them out often, then you need to look at the idea they are not solid gold.


Jewlery can be ';real'; gold and not be solid gold.





I worked with a lady once who wanted her wedding ring cleaned in our office (dental). This is something we did all the time. The cleaning solution made all our rings nice a sparkly, but it ate the finish off hers. She didn't know her wedding ring was plated, and she had been married quite some time.


It was messy. :/Why do my ears get black spots on them from my real gold and diamond earrings?
Sounds like you're leaving them in your ears too long. Try taking them out every night.
you might have an allergic reaction?? does it feel itchy?? if yes seek medical advice

No comments:

Post a Comment