Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of spots on my bum quickly?

Kinda embarassing but who cares the internet is anonymous.


How can I get rid of them fast? Preferably by next weekend.


Thanks





-Kat


xxHow can I get rid of spots on my bum quickly?
Exfoliate your butt and put a spot drying cream on them.


AND wear cotton knickers !!!!!





EDIT............... try this lotion on the link below..... i use the cream and it has great results.





http://www.beautybay.com/skincare/mariob鈥?/a>How can I get rid of spots on my bum quickly?
My sister had a massive zit on her butt, so big we named him barry! I told her not to squish him as he'd get angry and come back bigger and stronger, which he did. now she's stuck with him and i feel a duty to warn you not to squish them :)
umm, either try some lotion, or acne cream or ask your doctor or if all else fails, put powder on it or spot concealer.


goodluck!! =)
Photo needed for accurate diagnosis lol
Just use a normal spot cream =D x x
go to your doctor ? or try acne cream ? i dont know (:

No comments:

Post a Comment