Friday, August 20, 2010

How much does bare minerals cost and will it cover up my light pigmentation spots?

i have really bad and noticeable light pigmentation spots on my face. and clinique powder foundation doesn't hide my spots. and people always notices my spots and just stares at it. and i need something to cover it up. so if you could tell me something that would work better, let me know.How much does bare minerals cost and will it cover up my light pigmentation spots?
I think you would really like Bare Minerals. You can get the starter kit for around $60, and it will last you months. I bought my starter kit in April and everything is still over half full.... and I use a lot... and give away samples! It is definitely worth the try. You can buy it at a boutique, at Sephora, Ulta, or online.How much does bare minerals cost and will it cover up my light pigmentation spots?
i really think bare minerals would work well for you. it is used to help with uneven skin tone.


here is the site and where you can buy the kit for a really good price. http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandwar鈥?/a>
The cost is a little expensive. Tried it for about a year decided not really worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment