Monday, August 23, 2010

Hw do i iget rid of the dark spots after having pimples?

after having a pimple or two on my cheek, it leaves a darker spot than the colour of my skin. right now, it looks ugly because i have fair skin with a few spots here n there. some of the spots have been there for about half a year...help me! thanks lots!Hw do i iget rid of the dark spots after having pimples?
read tips on treating acne, skincare and reducing scars to help you more on this siteHw do i iget rid of the dark spots after having pimples?
Let me tell you something. I am 25 yrs old and I had pimples since I was 19 yrs old. I always had trouble getting rid of them and the dark spots after them. I have tried everything to get rid of them and the dark spots. I even tried Proactive. If you find something that works let me know. Good Luck!!!!
Look for fade cream type products that have hydroquinone. You have to faithfully apply it everyday and it can cause drying so make sure it's only on the spots. Other than that, time alone usually fades them.
There are bleaching creams like concha nacar or something like that or you can also try a teaspoon of honey mixed with a teaspoon of nutmeg. Rinse it off after 20 min. with cool water. Do this twice a week and you should see a difference within a couple of weeks. To help avoid getting pimples to begin with try changing your pillow case at least 2 x's a week since you figure you spend 6 to 8 hours rubbing your face on the pillow case and dead skin and other residue containing bacteria build up on the material and are happy to cause your skin problems. Vitamin e is also good and aloe vera. Lemon juice is also good. I have been told that onion juice mixed with vineger rubbed on the spots works to but the smell I dont think I could handle. My mother says buttermilk compresses for 20 min. twice a day does the trick because of the lactic acid found in milk products . Hope one of these things helps.
Use a scrub or microderm to get rid of those. Try Philosopgy Vitamin C microderm process. It does a lot for your skin, including preventing your skin from acne.
tell me
mary kay has some wonderful prodcuts to even your skin tone. for one is the even complexion essence. i recommend using it with their timewise 3 in one cleanser. you can also use the microdermabrasion set. i have an uneven skin tone and it has helped me alot, its getting better everyday!
I use cocoa butter, Not the cream or lotion, but the one that looks like a big chapstick. It's pure cocoa butter and it helps to fade away spots. I use it under my eyes as well to fade away my dark under eye circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment