Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i get rid of the black spots under my eye?

i mean i dunt kno wat to call them dark circles or just getting the blackt thing or shade below the eye.. is it bcoz i use spects..or wat is it?


so just tell me wat do i do get it cleared off?How do i get rid of the black spots under my eye?
Sleep helps for like 3 days go to sellp at maybe 9 theyll start to go away!How do i get rid of the black spots under my eye?
i have them too


and i recently found out that it was because i was on the computer a lot.


watching too much tv, or using the computer is too much pressure for your eyes.


so eat healthy, drink a lot of water, cut down on tv and computer, and sleep enough! Report Abuse

those ARE dark circles...and sometime crows feet when the circle is not really visible. you CANT just get rid of by getting enough rest or sleep. they say that it's caused by stress...which may be true. But I've been staying at home for a year now because i felt like it, i have no stess, i get enough of sleep and i dont go under brazing sun STILL I have those circles more without even wearing glasses. (never had them when i was studying) what I'm saying (and i do these) I use eye cream, cucumber or potatoe slices, tea bags and cold spoons to relax that area and get more blood to flow. and because it doesnt look good i use concealer to cover it up.


if you have sinuses that cud be another reason but mostly your specs cause it. just cus u get enough sleep u CANT avoid those. also u have to get enough iron in ur food (like spinach) and some cream with with vitamin K in it. watch less TV and dont use the computer too much. try to change the shape of ur glasses or get contacts if u can. Elizabeth arden has a good eye cream for those circles i heard. have to try that myself. good luck to you!
Try:


1) a cold spoon over each eye for a bit


2) the dark circle eraser roll thingy from garnier fructis


3) a slice of potato over each eye (seriously!)


4) or just avoid circles all together by getting lots of healthy sleep





good luck!



I have themtoo, i think they are from my contatcs that I keep in for long periods of time, r I heard from dehydration...?? I dont drink water, only Pepsi, so maybe dehydration is a factor. I dunno.
im pretty sure they are genetic, i sleep 10 hours a day usually and i still have them and im only 17. they dont look that bad, i use moistizer on them and it makes them look alot better but never gone
Your first problem ,You are a heavy meth user.Second, lay off choking your chicken .You must be from Wasilla ,Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment