Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the best product for teenage spots (UK products) is there anything in the chemist that works or?

is it best to go to doctors. There is so much on the shelves but I don't want to waste money. Can anybody recommend anything please?What's the best product for teenage spots (UK products) is there anything in the chemist that works or?
Clearasil is a good Uk product.





However as you might know,it's natural having spots when your a teenager as your still developing.





You should not only wash your face twice a day and use scrub twice a week but you should as well:





-Drink lots of water


-Eat healthy food (Especially fruits and vegetables each day and you should avoid any junk foods)


-Do daily exercise


-Try not touching you face as you might pass dirt from the sourroundings through your own hands.





I hope I helped you a little bit and goodluck.


x)What's the best product for teenage spots (UK products) is there anything in the chemist that works or?
Yes UK!


I have light to moderate acne, and I have taken many measures to try to sort it out. It's improving, but I don't know which thing is working! So here's a basic run down.


I went to the doctors and he prescribed me some antibiotics (that didnt do very much) and a sort of gel that I put on spots once they've formed a head, to try and dry them out.


I had a skin assessment at Clinique and use their 3-Point plan every night and morning.


I bought a Zeno Acne system for about 拢100, and I use that when I feel a spot coming on, and most of the time the spots don't even come through.





I'm so pleased with my skin at the moment, my skin is almost entirely clear, and the scars from previous spots are almost gone. :)
If there really bad go to the doctors but I have tried most things and i'm on this new ';Simple'; regime. You use a cleanser then a toner then a moisturiser, it took about a week for my skin to clear up.





http://www.simple.co.uk/products/Refresh鈥?/a>





http://www.simple.co.uk/products/Soothin鈥?/a>





http://www.simple.co.uk/products/Hydrati鈥?/a>





http://www.simple.co.uk/categories/Mens_鈥?/a>
i have used T-zone spot zapper quite a lot and it usually gives me good results. But i have recently changed to Clean %26amp; clear rapid response cream or whatever, that is meant to give results in liek 4 hours... but it doesn't.





So, i would advise you use T-zone spot zapping stick. and also a moisturiser and a tonor and a face wash / exfoliator that also helps with spots.
Just use ordinary vinegar. Wash your hands first, put a teaspoonful of vinegar into a saucer, dip cotton wool into it squeezing surplus out and dab it on your spots. This dries them and they should heal in 7 days. Just do not pick them.
Witch sticks are good i found, and you can't beat a bit of sudocrem, that dries them up pretty fast. Other than that I just use a regular neutrogena cleanser and some moisturiser for oily skin so it isn't too thick.


Hope this helps!
clearasil always worked for me.tough i never ad many spots.exfoliating also helps as this cleans you face and gets rid of dead skin
i swear by sudocrem fair dues your blankets are all white in the morning but it saved me from a lot of surprise picture days
Teenage spots will go away in their own sweet time. Nothing really works except time.

No comments:

Post a Comment