Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get rid of spots & black rings under eyes?




I am not sure what you mean't by spots. If your speaking of dark circles,in my opinion through life experience, the best way to get rid or greatly reduce their appearance is to get plenty of sleep,exercise, and basically just live a healthy lifestyle,which also includes eating plenty of fruits and vegetables and taking vitamins.





A cosmetic product that I have heard really works to reduce the appearance of dark circles is called Hylexin,you can find it at most department stores in the cosmetic section,it's expensive though like 95 dollars.





I have allergies, which results in puffy eyes and dark circles, at times, so on days that I do get dark circles, or swollen eyes. I use an icepack and prop my head on pillows to reduce the apperance of puffiness. Also, I like to use dermablend concealer it helps to camfloauge the appearance of bags and dark circles under my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment