Monday, August 23, 2010

How do you get rid of the black spots under your eyes?

Any home remedies please?


I am going back to school (8th grade now! eeek!) and I want these stupid black bags under my eyes GONE!!! Thanks for your help!How do you get rid of the black spots under your eyes?
That's wierd. I am 13, going to 8th grade, and have bags under my eyes. ;(... So much in common ha! I also have many animals... or did. Anyways! here are some things I do to get them to go away!


1. If you are in a hurry put a little concealer under your eyes and white eyeliner under your eyes to look really awake!


2.Dry to drink alot of water the worked for me. I noticed a slight difference!


3.Don't eat a lot of salt I heard that somewhere so I tried it and then again it faded away some.


4. I've done this and it worked for me. They say it's called ';Racccoon Eye Eraser';? Anyways!


1. Mash a potatoe that you let get cool in the refridgerater until smooth.


2. Place the potato mush into 2 or 3 paper towels to form a compress.


3. Place the compress over your eyes for 15-25 minutes.


4. Wash your eye area and apply an eye cream.


5.WEAR SUNSCREAN UNDER YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU PUT ON MAKEUP!!! If you wear make up as I do.


6.DON'T rub your eyes anymore. When you rub them like agressivly you can break a small blood vessel (nothing seriose) and then it make your under eyes be dark because they are bruised. :(So stop the rubbing DRAMATIC CHANGE FOR ME!


7. Take a break from make up for a while. Since it is summer I don't really wear any make-up!


8.Slices of cucumber or potato can be used to reduce circles around the eyes. Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with a thin slice for up to twenty minutes. This soothes tired eyes and increases the circulation to the skin around the eyes.


9.Make a paste of rose petals with milk and apply this paste around the eyes.


Ps. The usual cause of the dark circles are allergies, tiredness, or, unfortunately, heredity.





There you go! Hope I helped!





Pss. I don't do ALL of those things only like 4! ;)How do you get rid of the black spots under your eyes?
Heey, i'm 13, and goign into grade 8 too!


Ohkay, you gotta make sure your getting at least 8-9 hours of sleep each night. You can use Green Tea bags: what you do is boil some hot water, and pour a little bit of the water onto the Tea bags so they are compleatly wet, let them cool, and place on your eyes for 15 minutes. You can also cut a large strawberry in half, and place on your eyes for 15 minutes, or put cucumber slices on your eyes! Trust me, this works. and, when school starts, go out a buy a concealer (go to shoppers drug mart, or anywhere where a lady can help you choose a proper color) Good luck !
I'm going to eighth grade too... XDDD





Maybe, you are not getting enough sleep, try to sleep more! XD





Or maybe you are stressed these days, so try to relax and think positive!





Hope it helped! %26lt;3
get a goodnight sleep, eat well, and use a facial mask or something, like cucumbers :D
get lots of sleep and eat healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment