Monday, August 23, 2010

Is getting red spots after one week from waxing is normal?

I have waxed my back for the first time and just after the waxing everything was ok, but after one week I got those gross red spots. Is this ok? What should I do to get rid of them? When will they be gone? Help please... ;-(Is getting red spots after one week from waxing is normal?
I would not worry about it. You will see as you get waxed more often that your skin gets tougher. Sometimes the wax a place uses can be more irritating to your skin however. One time the place I usually go to was closed and I went somewhere else and my eyes were soooooooooo red, and they are never red at all when I go to my usual place.


Oh and when you get your waxed it can also pull up impurities in your skin which could also be the reason you are seeing red spots. You may want to try some acne treatment.Is getting red spots after one week from waxing is normal?
if they are little red spots that are new hairs that are forming under the skin and becuase its for first time that are just having a bit of trouble coming through just leave them and they will go away
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment