Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a REALLY spotty forehead - How do i get rid of these annoying spots?

Yeah, you guessed another Teen Angst question.





Please don't g on about washing. Are their any other ways you can recommand?





Please don't say about spot cream. I want free home remidies.I have a REALLY spotty forehead - How do i get rid of these annoying spots?
I won't go on about washing, but you have to be willing to spend few minutes to wash your face a day; before you go to bed and when you wake up.





Now, I know of some homemade masks that can help with acne.


I have used an egg white mask before, and it really does tighten your pours. You simply separate the eggwhite from the yolk, and beat it. Then apply it to your face with a cotton ball and leave it there for 10-15 or so minutes. rinse with warm water, and you should feel that you have tighter pours. As a warning, some people have bad reactions to things like eggs, so test this on the skin behind your ear to make sure you don't have a bad reaction to it. Also don't do this more than once every few days.





Another thing that I have hear is Lemon Juice. Just apply it to your face with a cotton ball and leave it there for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water.





Also, if you have acne scars, aloe vera helps heal them.





For more homemade acne treatments, here is a site:


http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/home-rem鈥?/a>I have a REALLY spotty forehead - How do i get rid of these annoying spots?
doctors
Well, washing IS the most important. If you don't wash no matter how it looks, its going to get worse - believe me. I would go and just use a compressed face foundation. Not a powder. Don't go overboard tho and make your face all powderii, just a little bit should cover the blemishes

No comments:

Post a Comment