Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get rid of rough spots on my face?

i have these rough spots on my face but its not acne. how do i get rid of them?How do i get rid of rough spots on my face?
Put lotion on the rough spots. Don't rub on your face and stay out of the sun until your face heals.How do i get rid of rough spots on my face?
Hi, I have the same problem, especially in colder seasons...what I find works really good is use a facial scrub, then rub Vaseline all over your face especially the dry spots, do it daily and almost instantly the dry spots diminish. Oh and if you dont want to use Vaseline you can use a really good lotion. Good luck:)
I would go see a skin doctor. it seems like you have dark spots left from a pimple or acne. The skin doctor will probably give you a type of lotion such as Klaron to tell your skin lighten up the spots. if it's just dark spots in your face a lighten cream that will help it blend with your natural skin tone
Use a facial Scrub


http://www.ehow.com/members/Crystl320.ht鈥?/a>
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment