Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you get rid of sun spots all over your face?

My facial skin used to be absolutely flawless, and now it is covered in sun spots. Please help me get my skin back!How can you get rid of sun spots all over your face?
Hi:)





You can lighten them try





Kanebo Freshel C Whitening masks. You can only buy them


from ebay because they are from Japan. Or the Shiseido products for whitening and brightening.





Develop a good skin care regimen. I recommend DHC skincare, they use natural olive oil which is great for your skin~





Ciao*How can you get rid of sun spots all over your face?
I had those too, they are so annoying! My doctor recommended this anti fungal cream called Tolnaftate. It is a 1% Antifungal, and it got rid of it really quickly. You can get it at your local grocery store, or anywhere pretty much. I hope I helped you and good luck with your sun spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment