Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of skin spots?

I have rather sensitive skin and when I get mosquito bites, they never seem to fully disappear - there's always a brown spot / mark left behind. I'm in my mid-20s and I have olive to brown skin tone. I've been taking vitamin E pills but they don't seem to have any effect on my skin.





Please help!How do I get rid of skin spots?
I have the exact same problem, on my legs ect...


It's from scratching, I know...


People with acne get them on their face from squeezing pimples and I think theres lazer surgery for it...





It should be the same surgery as for acne scars.How do I get rid of skin spots?
Connect the dots using a perminent marker and just pass it off as a tattoo
sometimes those cheap over the counter skin whitening lotion are just as effective as the expensive ones. but you have to use them regularly, and if papaya soap is available your place, use this when you take a bath, followed by the whitening lotion. works best if used at least 2x a day..like after your shower, and before you sleep..
use OLAY 7-total effects hahahhah
Vitamin E pills arent going to help. Use a spot treatment cream and get it from your local pharmacy or if they dont go then ask your doctor
go ask a dermatologist about V-BEAM laser..it really works..worked on me..dark spots on my face are now all gone..
Try whitening cream - i tried the one from Loreal is good they have night and day cream get the both


It worked with my skin and no spots now
break open the vitamin E pill and rub the oil on the spots! Hope this helps!








Pick me as best answer!!!! please :-D
vitamin e is an antioxidant and will not lighten dark skin spots;


these are skin pigmentations that need a good skin lightener;


a good cream doesn't have hydroquinone, mercury or steroids;


if it's a wide affected skin are, choose the whitening lotion;


expensive products don't always mean more effective;


you just have to know where to get the good ones


before you waste your money. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment