Friday, August 20, 2010

10 yr old daughter beginning to get spots what is the best skin care regime for a youngster?

My 10 1/2 year old has begun to get a few small spots on her cheeks and nose, not acne or anything major, but what is the best cleanser for a youngster to use, any good ideas for a skin care regime for young skin?10 yr old daughter beginning to get spots what is the best skin care regime for a youngster?
My child has the same problem since he was about 6. Its not only on his face but his back and it hurts when you rubbed his back. Best to go to a dermatologist like I did for my child. Take care.10 yr old daughter beginning to get spots what is the best skin care regime for a youngster?
I used to have the same problem when I was about her age, I used moisturizers for exima because I used to get that a lot, but it might be a little bit of that ';Micheal Jackson'; disease (I can't remember the name). Its nothing serious and will probably eventually go away
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment