Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I get rid of these little brown faded spots on my face?

I was old that I got these due to stress, about a year ago my face was pure clear and now just covered with brown spots. How can I get rid of them?





ThanksHow can I get rid of these little brown faded spots on my face?
Color of skin or light brown spotted skin which is due to heredity, could not change.





You can use Almond oil massage for 15 minutes daily in day time. Second one, make a thin paste of Sandalwood powder and water,


apply at bed time daily and wash with lukewarm water in the morning.





Use both the application I think you will get good result.





all the best.How can I get rid of these little brown faded spots on my face?
You Idiot. He has no idea what he is talking about and that **** wont work-good luck cause those spots will still be there Report Abuse

If you never wore sunscreen or been out in the sun they could be freckles which is your skins' way of tanning. First favor you can do for yourself is wear sunscreen EVERY DAY even if you wont be outside very long or if it is cloudy. Also, before trying a laser therapy you could try a few sessions of microdermabrasion which is a little cheaper. There are creams that are formulated to break up the pigments that make up your spots to where they are also faded or less noticeable such as one by clinique called Even Better skin tone corrector. Good luck








p.s. the first two answer are wrong. Just because her aunt is a dermatologist doesnt mean she knows anything about skin and laser therapy is a last resort option and very costly and also brown spots / freckles are not hereditary but the type of skin you have IS and rubbing oils will not do crap.
Hmmm .. Stress can do this but are you sure they're not from the sun?





because you can remove them thru Laser treatment. My aunty is a dermatologist and she does these things all the time %26amp; 69 % of the time it's because of the sun. you can also try by maybe using creams and relaxing a bit . find a bit of you time if it's due to stress.





hope this helped!
They migtht be freckles?? If not if you had spots on your face and didnt get rid of them properly they leave a small brown scar that is permament sorry.





Hope i helped.


Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment