Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do about the spots on my body?

I've noticed for a few months now that I've been developing red spots over my arms back and chest, sometimes over my neck. I'm 15 and don't really know what to do. If there is only a few should I go too the doctor or would it just seem like I'm being over dramatic? I just don't want scars on my body when I'm older.What should I do about the spots on my body?
it sounds like acne, even if you dont have spots on your face, you can get them especially on your back and chest. It doesnt sound like much to worry about. just maintain a healthy diet and drink plenty of water and i asure you, you wont have scars if you do so. I know many people may of told you to eat healthier, bla bla bla. but honestly it works. xWhat should I do about the spots on my body?
book an oppointment with your doctor he may be able to give you a cream for it.
If your stressed get Aveeno Stress Lotion.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment