Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of dark spots around my eyes?

I have dark spots around my eyes. How do I remove dark spots around my eyes?How to get rid of dark spots around my eyes?
This sounds like you have ';bags'; which are dark circles under the eyes from not getting enough sleep.





I'd first suggest you try getting the suggest 8 hours of sleep. Although, I know that isn't possible for everyone due to busy schedules so here are some home remedies.





If you put a spoon in the freezer for about 20 minutes, take it out, and leave on the spots for about 15 minutes. You should do this twice a day.





Also, heat up some water, stick a teabag in the water for about 10 minutes, take the teabag out of the water (squeezing the excess water out) and place on the spots. This also helps for spots around the eyes, bags, and/or black eye. You should do this twice a day as well.





Also, if the home remedies don't work, you can get products at your local drugstore which are creams that you would put on the spots to help diminish them.How to get rid of dark spots around my eyes?
Sometimes if you are sleepy it happens. So even if you are a guy, i would use tonner around the bottom part of your eyes.
I use special make up to hide my all-the-time dark circles. My boyfriend has them even worse than I do. He does nothing about them, his mother has the same problem.





I did however attach a link below with new ways to try to reduce the appearence of dark circles.
you should get to bed earlier and make sure you are drinking a lot of water, especially in summer, dont over eat before you go to bed.


if this keeps happening you should see your doctor for a prescription or information, in the meantime go to a chemist and ask for concealor,concealor comes in a range of colours in a lipstick shaped tube that you apply to your skin ask them about it, and there will be a range of skin colours to match your skin tone, then apply to the spots and rub it in.


GOOD LUCK


♥ chag996 xxx
use potato %26amp; cucumber slices which'll lightens the dark circles
Dont start a bar fight you cant win.
It does indicate that your kidney is under pressure. Has your urine been tea yellow lately?
1. long hours of sleep


2. concealor (if it's naturally born on your face, then concealor unless you consider laser removal)
did you know potato slices left on eyes for 20 minutes every night can remove your dark circles (and eyebags)?.. do several thin slices so they touch the skin properly..





potato has a lightening effect to get rid of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment