Friday, August 20, 2010

What lotion is best for dry patchy spots?

I have several and Im trying out for cheer and if I make it the cheer outfit skirt part is kinda short so I dont want to be looking a mess. Which lotion is best?What lotion is best for dry patchy spots?
Aveeno is fabulous. Also, try using a good lotion and then putting vaseline ( at night so aren't a greasy mess) or aquafor over the lotion. This locks the lotion in and helps it work better.What lotion is best for dry patchy spots?
Aquaphor is the best I have found. Even on rough heels and elbows. I put it on my feet with socks and go to bed for about 3 nights and my feet are good. It feels greasy when you 1st put it on, but that lessens later. I had a nurse tell me about it.


You can get it at Walmart.
Ask someone who knows!Also is good at beauty!!!!!
If you have several I would go to the doctor..it could need some special medical attention.. I wouldn't use ';lotions'; the fragrance/chemicals could irritate it more. Go for Aveeno which is more natural .does it itch? If so you can put calamine but I would see a doctor for sure. I don't think lotion is going to work on it but do more damage.
Eucerin dry skin therapy calming cream is outstanding!
try Eucerin lotion. it is also good for exzema [ a dry skin condition]

No comments:

Post a Comment