Monday, August 23, 2010

Best way to fade freckles and brown spots?

I use sun screen and dont tan my face. Any help ?





p.s. I love natural ways of doing things e.i. organic homeopathic etc





but I am interested in commercial products as well








ThnksBest way to fade freckles and brown spots?
there's a nice skin lightening soap that really works.. the black licorice lightening soap.. it's safe and potent.. here's where you can find it -Best way to fade freckles and brown spots?
Arbonne has an excellent product line for this. I also suffer from age spots and some sun damage. I recently got involved with the company and ordered their Re9 product line and after just over a week of usage can see a change in my skin tone. A couple of the ';spots'; are actually already starting to fade! I was very very skeptical when I started the stuff but am a firm believer now.





If your interested, let me know. Just send me an email on my profile! =)
try lemon juice. i have terrible freckles. ^_^


hope this helps!
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment