Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have really bad spots on my back which I really want to get rid of. Any good products you can reccommend?

Preferably products that are cheap and easy to get hold of, Thanks!I have really bad spots on my back which I really want to get rid of. Any good products you can reccommend?
i have alot on my back too and my arms but they've all flattened out and faded (thank god as its nearly my holidays very embarresing in ur swimming gear with a spotty back) theyv nerly all gone thanks to clinique anti blemish body spray


quite pricey but it works fab and it lasts for ages!! and doesnt stain clothes


http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod鈥?/a>





availabe from boots/house of fraiser/debenems/online ect :D


hope this helps you as it helped me! good luck


xI have really bad spots on my back which I really want to get rid of. Any good products you can reccommend?
clearasil cream, cost 4.99 or 5.99, i cant rememer :p


or neutrogena visably clear spot cream, 4.49 pounds





neutrogena are a good range, 99% of there products are under 5 pounds, lotion is 2.99 ,wash is 3.80


use visably clear by neutrogena, they are the bright orange range.








hope i helped x
Benzoyl Peroxide aka Brevoxyl.


You can get it from your doctor - it actually DOES work. I have bad acne on my cheeks and am about to start roaccutane for it but my back is completley clear from using the brevoxyl cream.
our skin at the back traps the most dirt and oil that clog the pores, hence, causing the blemishes...exfoliate with st. ives apricot scrub once a week to remove the dead skin cells, excess dirt and oils accumulated.. gradually, this will clear your skin of any spot.
tea tree oil body wash from the body shop is great for oily, spotty skin
Speak to Doctor might need antibiotics
what kind of spots are they? Sun spots?...
Fade cream. I think Wal Greens sells it.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment