Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of these spots before tonight?

I have a party tonight and I seem to have typically broken out in some spots under my mouth and it does NOT look good. Anyway I can get rid of them or reduce them by tonight??How can I get rid of these spots before tonight?
I suggest makeup! That's what I do when I have like little red zits. I usually have to hide it with a little makeup.How can I get rid of these spots before tonight?
Well it's impossible to make them go away entirely but when I have red spots on my face and need them to go away fast, I put some Whitening Toothpaste (you know, the one that makes your teeth whiter?) on them and the redness goes away and then I can put a little make up on them and one sees as good as nothing.


But it really doesn't make them go away, they just aren't red anymore...
you won't get rid of them so you will have to cover them up
Calm your nerves. Relax. Take your mind off the problem and think on the fun. They may just disappear that way before you realize it.
you cant get rid of them just use a concealer
foundation but not too much. so u have a spot or two so wot.
turn it into a fancy dress party and wear an outfit that completely covers your zitty face.


not a great answer but not a particularly good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment