Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good drug store concealer for dark spots and acne scars?

I have this skin type that every time I get a pimple and the pimple fads and goes away it leaves a dark spot even though I didn't pop it.





Also what is a good drug store eye primer or face primer.





[REMEMBER ONLY DRUG STORE]





*Please and Thank YouWhat is a good drug store concealer for dark spots and acne scars?
I have the same problem as you. Even tho I don't pop my pimples, I always get dark spots from them.





I use Maybelline Mineral Power concealer (a shade lighter than my skin tone for the spots).


I use Rimmel's face primer.


Loreal and Almay also has eye shadow primers.What is a good drug store concealer for dark spots and acne scars?
loriel,MAC,mabeline,covergirl
loreal? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment