Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to remove dark spots under my arms?

I am 25 yrs old female.I used to use hair remover cream under armpit 8 years ago.Then I began to notice my armpit skin darkening.Someone suggested to stop using the hair remover since it is the cause.So I from 5 years I have been shaving my armpit. Now I have my armpit which is really dark and I feel ashamed wearing sleveless tops.Does anyone have similar dark spots?Is there any cream or any home remedy that I can use so that I can lessen the darkness although I shave the armpit? Please give me some advice. ThanksHow to remove dark spots under my arms?
1. Go without deodorant/antiperspirant as often as you can (cleaning evenings and night)


2. Stop shaving or at least have the area waxed once a month so that you can shave less.





#1 Allows the skin there to breath and heal normally, plus skin sorta rejuvenates overnight..


#2 Shaving/Nair can be irritating to the skin and cause hyper pigmentation (darkening). Waxing totally removes the hair (which is what you want), giving you many more days between shaving.How to remove dark spots under my arms?
if u just dont like it in public, try some makeup type stuff that is ur skin color to blend in.....maybe see a dermotologist if u want it permanently gone. (skin doctor). Hope this helps =]
Neutrogena or Proactive=simple way to get rid of those
The best thing I can tell you is to use Artistry's Bright Idea illuminating essencse. It works great at removing any kind of dark spot. Everyone I know uses it on their face and hands but I wouldn't see why you couldn't use it under your armpit because it has no harsh chemicals in it at all. It's guarenteed to work or they'll give you a full refund with no questions asked. You can't buy it in any store but you can get it at http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com I've seen it do wonders for so many people and i'm sure it would help you and hey if it wouldn't for some reason just get your money back.
Use Dermadoctor Total Nonscents. Use it everyday, and you will see a gradually lightening after several weeks.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment