Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cover the redness of spots?

I used to have bad acne at one point and i have a few here and there.I have tablets to take but im very embarrassed about the scars and redness.





Does anyone know what can help me.





I exfoliate clean my face but nothing its makes me feel really embarrassed .What can i do?











*please no rude answers * xxHow to cover the redness of spots?
I get red spots and I find that a good face cream at night and sleep in it so it absorb better, and vitamin E oil helps a lot!How to cover the redness of spots?
use concealer- like a green cream, and when you rub it on the red area it cancels it out.
Try proactive, also for now use a concealer with a green tint. The green will hide the redness. Hope this helps.
have you tried a tinted moisturiser %26amp; concealer
YSL Touche Eclat concealer is brilliant


xxxxx
I use a concealor that has green on one end and skin tone on the other its perfect to cover up red...its called Physicians Formula Concealor Twins...I got it CVS but Im sure all drug stores sell it.
You can always wear concealer when going out. Washing with that Neutrogena daily is really good. Good luck! x
If you have the money you can always have a ';skin resurfacing'; done which will even out your skin tone. Also try concealer makeup.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment