Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I stop spots from breaking out?

I have really bad spots on my forehead, only they aren't really spot rather loads of bumps that look like they are about to break out. I have some that are broken out as well and they go really red and itchy. I went on holidays recently to Spain and they cleared up much better, is this because it was hot and they dried out or because I was swimming alot? And how can I get rid of the spots without medication?How do I stop spots from breaking out?
Clense, tone and exfoliate every morning and evening. After washing your face use a face cream which will keep your face moisturised and stop it drying out.How do I stop spots from breaking out?
wash your face with soap twice a day with a face cloth


hope it helps ;)





please answer mine http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
i had the exact same thing it wasnt exactly zits but bumps i recomend neutragen on the spot acne treatment because my forehead full of acne just disappeared

No comments:

Post a Comment