Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my skin to be clear as possible really fast?And how do i get red of dead black spots?

I really need some help.How do I get my skin to be clear as possible really fast?And how do i get red of dead black spots?
If you have dead black spots on your skin you should go to the doctor, that's not normal.How do I get my skin to be clear as possible really fast?And how do i get red of dead black spots?
I found out that using less actually does way more for your skin. I don't think it's proven because every1 is so money hungry, but I tried washing my face with suave shampoo everyday and it worked better that anything I've ever tried and I've tried A LOT!! after it cleared up I started to only use hot water and a wash cloth without any kind of soap in the morning and before bed and my skin is still clear. I've been sdoing this for years now. Another thing that works is proactive but the downside there is that it costs a small fortune and you have to use it properly and consistantly for it to work. They say it does'nt, but I found it takes a lot of time to use because you have to wash for 1-2 min, then wait till dry, swab with toner, wait till dry, then use repairing lotion and wait till dry, so its a longer process than they say.
you should get some helpful tips here
I don't know what you mean by dead black spots but if you really mean blackheads, the best product I found is Nutragena facial scrub pads for blackheads. I notice an immediate improvement and almost no blackheads in 3 days. For good looking skin all the time I use Cliniques 3 step system. It's soap, clarifyer, and lotion. It works wonders for oily skin, dry skin, pimples, and redness.
U should use proactive its will clear up your skin great
buy any facial cleanser with sacrilyic acid in it, neutrogena cleanser is pretty good for acne. step 2, after you wash your face, use toner. toner that Doesnt have alcohol in it. it will overdry the skin. step 3, use moisterizer. once a week use a toning masque that will tighten pores and dry out acne. and before you go to sleep apply a medical moisterizing spot cream directly to any zits and thats all i can think of. my complexion is pretty clear, this works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment