Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of sun spots ( or dry patches) on your skin?

I have been out in the summer sun alot lately and it really has taken a toll on my skin. i have tried only hydrocordozone cream and cocoa butter. any other suggestions?How do you get rid of sun spots ( or dry patches) on your skin?
Try Even Complexion Essence by Mary Kay. It is a new formula that is designed to reverse skin discoloration and restore the skin's natural tone. For dry patches, try the Extra Emollient Night Cream.How do you get rid of sun spots ( or dry patches) on your skin?
you just have to let them leave on thier own.. chances are they will not..
Ok I had the same problem and if you just put Vasileen on the dry patch every night in a matter of days it will go away.
I am freaking out!!!! my back is covered in sun spots, I have tried dandriff shampoo, an herbal soap, coco butter, shea butter - you name it!!! I cant get them to go away and the seem to spread from time to time!!
shea butter
Exfoliate your skin. Also, Micro Abrasion helps.
Try Mary Kay Timewise Even Complexion Essence, it helps to get rid of sun damage and dark spots and evens out the skin tone
Stay out of the sun for one and always use sun block on your face,for dry skin moisturize.
I have the same problem. Tons of sun spots on my back and legs. I haven't figured out anything though, but if I do I will answer again or e-mail you!

No comments:

Post a Comment