Monday, August 23, 2010

What will help to get rid of dark spots on my face?

I am thinking about using a sunscreen in the tanning bed this year. What do you think?What will help to get rid of dark spots on my face?
Palmers cocoa butter or skin bleach.What will help to get rid of dark spots on my face?
How about avoiding the tanning bed altogether. You look good now but you will wrinkle and spot and look very old and ugly later. Trust me. My good friend is a barbie doll. She is gorgeous and stylish. I haven't seen her for about 4 years and when I did see her I was shocked! Her chest looked like my 70 year old mothers!
Try the Pon'ds Triactiv clarant, it works great! my sister and mom have been using it but they got it on the web from India, I just found it today on e-bay, it ship from the U.S


http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Embrace-Your鈥?/a>


I'm so exited because I once order from INDIA AND NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT, Can not wait to get it on order!
what about dermablend concealer? its not expensive and works very well.yu can find it at jc pennys, maybe macys. its like 12.00 dollars.
make up
fading creams or just put make up on them
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment