Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of red spots CAUSED by Clearasil?

I used Clearasil Vanishing Cream before going to bed yesterday and when I woke up this morning there were large bright red spots on my face where I put the cream! How do I get them to go away?How do I get rid of red spots CAUSED by Clearasil?
To start off with, never use harsh products on acne, it will only irritate it more. My suggestion is to use more gentler products.





I鈥檝e used stuff from proactive, acnefree, medicated cleansers, expensive department store stuff like sheseido, differin, duac, etc. none of them worked very well for me. Most of them made my skin worse, or haven't helped me at all.








Once a week, you should use a facial masque that will suck out all of the oils and impurities from your skin. The one that I use is called ';Queen Helene Mint Julep'; and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing! I buy it at Sally's Beauty Supply for about 5 dollars for a huge tub of it. This stuff lasts me forever! I have had the same tub of it, since November of 06, and it is only about half way gone. Many people love the smell of it, because it smells like toothpaste!





Every morning and night, I wash my face with a clarifying cleanser that I purchase at www.ifeelpretty.com


This cleanser is VERY gentle, and works amazingly, I love it, because it smells like lemongrass, and leaves my skin soft and clean.





For on the spot treatment, (AKA, for a pimple that you need to get rid of FAST, use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque on your pimple overnight, then wash off in the morning, and it will be reduced tremendously!





The last and most important thing, is to MOISTURIZE! This is a personal preference of coarse, but for me, I use 'Hope In A Jar' by Philosophy. This moisturizer keeps my skin very soft, and touchable. And it isn't that expensive either! 30 dollars for a tub :]. One moisturizer that I would not recommend is Creme De La Mer...this stuff is 300 bucks for 2 ounces, and it doesnt work worth crap. I got a sample of it from the mall, and it also broke me out. YUCK!





Just remember, do what works for YOU and your skin! Different things work for different people.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment