Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to eliminate black spots created by pimples and itching?

Hi Friends ,





Recently i suffered with skin alergy.it formed some black areas(spots) on my body(on shoulders,waist) . Also i have some black spots on my face . Please suggest some good technique/ointment/cream to eliminate these black spots and tighten my skin .How to eliminate black spots created by pimples and itching?
Rajesh, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihatepimples.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helpsHow to eliminate black spots created by pimples and itching?
I also use biore's product.


They have pore strips to remove black spots.


I like and I supose you will like to.


=*
Hi, I am so sorry about what has happened to you.I suggest skin ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment