Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i get rid of red spots on my legs?

i get red spots right where the hair grows on the whole of my legs after waxing shaving and epilating.i dont know how to get rid of them and why they are there?i dnt shave anymore because i like to use hair removal that lasts longer but even when i wax or epilate the same thing happens.plssss help. i need to get rid of them as they cover my whole legs and i NEVER show my legs at all cos its sooo embarassing.How do i get rid of red spots on my legs?
maybe ur skin is REALLY sensitiveHow do i get rid of red spots on my legs?
I dont know but like when i use nair on my legs i get those little red spots like when i shave and get razor burn.....sooo i dont know what it is maybe you should talk to a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment