Friday, August 20, 2010

Every summer i get lots of spots on my chest and my face?

I hardly have any at al in the winter, i usually have dry skin and i use anti lemish moisturiser and i use a daily scrub from st ives. The ones on my chest are really red and the ones on my face hurt alot. Is there anything i can do?Every summer i get lots of spots on my chest and my face?
I get this too but on my legs! :o( I'm a man. My ex told me its down to excess hair/nail protein that causes blockages in the skin and cause it to become inflamed :o\





I don't have a cure though im sorry. But maybe that info may help you? :o)Every summer i get lots of spots on my chest and my face?
That could be prickly heat.
these are sun spots use skin protection and limit your exposure but u should be fine with lots o water :)
i know how u feel my skins crap atm .. drink plenty of water

No comments:

Post a Comment