Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of white spots on my face?

I went to a public swimming pool with my friends, and I of course put my head in the water. After the swimming pool there are white spots on my face that are visible. I want to get rid of them and I don't want to go to school like that. I am 15 if that helps.So how do I get rid of the white spots on my face as soon as possible? Please Help ASAP! Thank you!How to get rid of white spots on my face?
Sounds like whiteheads. Try the Clean and Clear blackhead eraser (it gets rid of whiteheads, too) and just use some benzoyl peroxide spot treatment (like Neutrogena). They should be gone in a few days (: xHow to get rid of white spots on my face?
:O that rlly doesn't sound normal to me! i think you should tell your mom or go to the dermotolagist er something. It could be an allergic reaction or some bacterial thing. Iv'e never heard of something like that before! and im serious you should get some help!?

No comments:

Post a Comment