Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of spots on my legs?

Ive been waxing for a while, yet for literally a year now my legs are messing up. i can't shave because I get ingrowns and my legs look like CRAP. When I wax my legs look fine, but I have these spots on my legs. The lady I get it done from says they are past burns from waxing, and I need to cream up my legs anyone knwo anything I can use to get rid of the red spots for my crazy sensitive legs.How do I get rid of spots on my legs?
You have to quit waxing because ur skin is highly sensitive for waxing. there is no other option u can get rid of red spots. use a gillete razor specially for women, if u r a woman. i also had same problem i now use razor.How do I get rid of spots on my legs?
coco butter helps a lot
coco better or make

No comments:

Post a Comment