Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of the spots on my chest?

They're on my upper chest, and they're not the massive red ones. There's just a lot of small bumps. Anyone know the best way to get rid of them? Thanks ;)How to get rid of the spots on my chest?
Treat it like you do your face;


exfoliate and moisturise,





and give it time, dont expect them to go away over night,


if nothing has changed in around 3 weeks you should go and see your doctor, they may be able to give you more powerful creams,





wearing natural materials like cottons will also help as some other materials can irritate the skin,





good luck!


xHow to get rid of the spots on my chest?
you should use a good astringent, if that doesn't work try changing your soap, you might be allergic to it, i am allergic to glycerin a common ingredient in soap and it used to give me little spots when I'd use soap with that in it
There are a few remedies, but if you visit:





www.novahealth.biz





You'll find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment