Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What over the counter products have worked well to fade age spots.?

I have age spots beginning to appear on my face as well as some freckles. What over the counter products have been tried and work well and quickly.What over the counter products have worked well to fade age spots.?
a mild skin lightening soap has helped me get rid of


my age spots and freckles; most OTC products are of


commercial grade and don't deliver results; this article has been my guide how to do this safely and effectively -What over the counter products have worked well to fade age spots.?
If you don't want to wait for a product to work and want to stay away from a foundation type makeup. Use a spray on face tanner to even out your skin. I use them all of time. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment