Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to reduce the dark spots in my face very quickly?

i also want to become fair by using home remedies in just 2 months and also want to reduce the dark spots in my face as soon as possible. please help?I want to reduce the dark spots in my face very quickly?
This is a simple safe cure that has given fast, remarkable results and it's using natural oils. Use olive or any natural oil. You rub the dark spots over and over for 5 to 10 minutes or even more and they will start to fade in a few days. In two weeks they will have gone or very nearly so. Keep it up and they will completely go. It got rid of all my dark spots, even a facial mole, prominent scars and countless other skin imperfections and treatment has helped many on Answers. If massage entire face on a daily basis it will even out skin color, will tighten and make skin smooth and blemish free and give it a healthy glow.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research, experimentation using safe, natural treatments to cure many skin conditions.I want to reduce the dark spots in my face very quickly?
Keeping your face clean of dirt and oiliness would surely make you look fairer than what you are. Proper sleep, drinking lots of water and eating food containing vitamins also help in clearing ones complexion. I haven't used any product for getting fair as I was born fair and maintain my complexion with products from zenmed.





For dark spots, sun spots or skin darkening due to some problems, I would recommend you use zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit. I have witnessed its effectiveness as I use it for my sun burns. It really works amazingly. So use it for your dark spots, its good!
here are some home remedies for skin lightening -





1. mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and 陆 tsp of almond oil; leave on skin for 10-15 minutes before wash off.


2. mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice.. do as no.1.





home remedies do take a bit of time to show results.. be patient, otherwise there are also safe skin lighteners in the market formulated for this purpose.. try dermaline skin whitening cream. works well on dark skin spots.
drink lots of water


vitamine E capsule (gel) - pluck it and get the oil from it and put all over your face,, every morning and night,,, (works for my scar on the legs,,, I'm sure it will on face...)





use a gentle cleanser on your face too,,, dry skin can cause pimples too





it takes a little time to get over it,,, try getting more sleep,, eating healthy and it will make a faster process,,,





good day, :)
go to www.skincarerx.com


on the left side of the screen


look for skin lighteners


the ones with the highest amount


of hydro quine, not sure of the spelling


will work well, and all these products


usually have to go to the dermatologist to get

No comments:

Post a Comment