Monday, July 26, 2010

Why am I getting spots when i use Clean and Clear face wash in the morning and evening?

Is it anything to do with hormones? and I'm 15 years old btw.Why am I getting spots when i use Clean and Clear face wash in the morning and evening?
Maybe because you are a teenager and have not finished going through puberty yet, so your hormones are all over the place causing your skin to produce too much sebum. Drink lots of water and try to eat lots of fresh fruit and veg, and try not to worry about spots. Stress makes spots worse.





You will grow out of this, it's perfectly normal.Why am I getting spots when i use Clean and Clear face wash in the morning and evening?
I made an appointment with a doctor. She prescribed me a gel for my face and it worked really well - it was called ';Acnecide 5% w/w gel'; and there were no side effects either because i know some give you incredibly dry and itchy skin. Clean and clear didn't work for me either ... i think it's a con ...


Failing that, just rub some toothpaste on them and it'll dry those suckers right up ... can never go wrong with the Colgate - it's worth a try.
Nothing works. Trust me- i'm 19 and still have the same problem. Lately tho, i tried Cliniques 3-step anti blemish n tho its not brilliant, its better than others i've tried over the years. A bit pricey, but worth it. No good using cheap stuff on ur face (been there, done that :/)


Ppl keep telling me to drink lots of water but it has the opposite effect on me. The more water i drink, the more i break out. If i havent drunk much water for days, i have clear skin. Weird, but i guess every1's skin is different..
Stop using clear and clear..it works nothing best than just clearing dirt and impurities on first layer of ur skin only..it doesnt clean skin deep though some if its products claim so
I was the same at your age, Its just your hormones, I tried all sorts of things but none of them really worked for me.
change your diet
yes u will grow out of it dont worry everyone has/ nad them

No comments:

Post a Comment