Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I remove spots on face?

Is there any product that I can buy and actually works?


Should I visit local doctor? If yes, which doctor? Dermatologist/skin doctor?


How long should I expect for the spot to be completely removed?





I have pale skin, and the spots are black, so it's easily distinguishable, I'd really like to remove them.How do I remove spots on face?
well i dont know how to remove them but i can help u cover them up.


your cover up: pick a foundation that adjusts to the color of ur skin to make it look even- and a stick conceler that matches ur skin tone to lighten the mark


use a sponge to smooth the foundation onto ur skin (make sure it really sinks in)


after that, tap the conceler on just that spot, and with ur RING FINGER blend it into the foundation so it disappears.





*hope this helped*How do I remove spots on face?
depending what the spots are....i would see a dermatologist
thats what id like 2 know
use a mild skin lightening soap and/or dermaline skin whitening cream.. it's how i did it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment