Monday, July 26, 2010

Are spots on the bottom of my cheeks just teenage spots?

Sorta to the left and right of my chin, they've only just sprung up im guessing there just teenage spots?Are spots on the bottom of my cheeks just teenage spots?
Your probably right. That happened to me when I was like.. 4 or so? But just in case..





Vitiligo is a skin disease that causes loss of pigment in the first layer of your skin, the epidermis. Google it and look at the images.Are spots on the bottom of my cheeks just teenage spots?
TRY PROACTIVE IT WORKS GREAT FOR ME, ALSO YOU CAN TRY COCO BUTTER.
What kind of spots? like a faded color of your skin tone.





Had this problem when I was young myself. Put on lotion on your face regularly. It went away in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment