Monday, July 26, 2010

What two products should I use to get rid of spots?

I need two different products I could use to get rid of spots within a week, thanks.What two products should I use to get rid of spots?
Clearasil works really well.


Also, Simple.


Very good products!What two products should I use to get rid of spots?
Every now and then, usually on *my time* i break out in a burst of spots.


I use Clearasil, which works, very well- it dries out my skin so its not oily, but doesnt dry it out too much so its flakey.





do NOT use Clean'n'Clear, i know everybody is different but when i used it for the first time it felt like it was burning the skin on my face.





I have heard simple is good, but sorry i wouldnt know, i always use Clearasil :)





Oxy?

No comments:

Post a Comment