Sunday, July 25, 2010

How can I get rid of dark acne spots and sun discolorations??

Im so sick of using makeup to cover them and i would love to have smooth, even skin without the scars and spots...How can I get rid of dark acne spots and sun discolorations??
MedermaHow can I get rid of dark acne spots and sun discolorations??
Have skin from your bum grafted to your face at a burn treatment center.
Try Murad's Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel... good luck!
I have the same exact problem..... i heard that getting a glycolic peel can help..... I tried mederma and it helped but it wasent WOW.....Good luck! And God bless you!
me too! I use vitamin A, and a little bit of patience.
exfoliate regularly and use a lightening treatment. I like the one from Jan Marini. I have used it for a year now (I am 40)and my face is almost even and blemish free. It is costly (around $40) and has to be bought from a salon, but worth it.
omqsh;i have the same problem...lolsz...use blend nd tone
I would use Retin A. Just a basic skin peel. Women soemtimes use it around their eyes, for their crows feet.. it slowly peels the skin away, but it can really burn your skin if you're not careful with it. I use to get frustrated with my skin and just wanted it to peel off ASAP. Bad idea! Your face will be a big flake if you do that. Skin peeling off everywhere.





I had horrible scarring acne when I was younger.. I went on Acctuane, and after the spots cleared from my face, I could just see how much damage it all did around my mouth. Like near my face line and corner or my mouth from all that picking and squeezing. Pok marks.





It takes about a year for it to fully disappear.. I notice with people who are usually darker skinned, scar easier, so the scar's stick around a lot longer. Which is ok, but be patient with your treatment if you get it.
brown paper bag comes to mind
use some treatmen

No comments:

Post a Comment