Monday, July 26, 2010

What's a good product for getting rid of the dark spots left behind by zits?

does anyone know of a good product to clear skin of the dark spots left behind when acne pimples go away....i use to have bad acne and now i don't have it anymore but now my face has a lot of dark spots and scabs left behind by the pimplesWhat's a good product for getting rid of the dark spots left behind by zits?
merderma:DWhat's a good product for getting rid of the dark spots left behind by zits?
clinique ';even better skin tone corrector'; 4-6 weeks should do it.
Mederma
meroderm


or jus exfoliate loadz :-)
Oil of Olay microdermabrasion kit.





It has lactic acid in it which helps reduce dark marks. I also drink copious amounts of water. My parents have commented on the improvement. I also use the regenerating serum once a day. It's like a forty to fifty dollar investment for both the kit and the serum but you can't put a price on good skin. Besides, it lasts a while. I've been using it for 2 months and I think I can get at least another month, month and a half out of it. However, I'm also not as religious about it as I used to since my skin improved. I get a lot of comments from friends about how pretty I look now, even though my skin still has a bit to go before getting completely clear.
i use proactiv and it's really been helping to get rid of my acne scars! it's making my skin softer and smoother and evening out my skintone! can't say it will work for you, but it's working great for me!





also, neutrogena has a product called acne mark fading peel. you could try it. i used it for a little while a few years ago, and it seemed to be making a difference. it's about $10-15 though, so i stopped using it b/c i couldn't afford it (when i was a student...!)
helpful remedies for reducing acne scar -


http://www.skin-whitening-product.com/re鈥?/a>
bio oil!! the stuff is great, it works for everything!!
Vitamin E. Get the capsules and break them open or get the gel. Works great! You can find them at the dollar general for 2 bucks too. Another idea would be to use sesame oil or grapeseed oil as a moisturizer. Don't use anything with chemicals because it could make it worse. Try a Wild Oats or another health store and they'll hook you up. Good luck! (I used Vitamin E tablets on my c-section scar and it no longer exists)
Hyland's calendula cream, in a petrolum base, you can buy it on amazon.com, a health food store, or the natural first aid section of the grocery store.
try Neutrogena Acne scar removing peel


it's not a chemical peel but works like one
brown paper bag





dnt forget to put in 3 holes

No comments:

Post a Comment