Sunday, July 25, 2010

How long does it take for marks, brown spots or scars from acne to fade?

Here's my routine:





MORNING:


- Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser


- Olay All Day UV Moisture Lotion





NIGHT:


- Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub


- Biore Triple Action Astringent


- Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10





It seems like a lot, but my dermatologist recommended it...





So, how long will it take for the marks from acne to fade if I continue this routine?How long does it take for marks, brown spots or scars from acne to fade?
I'm not sure but i use vaseline patronum jelly (sp?) it's only $4 my acne scars have disappeard A LOT lately and i've been using it for a week now but you might want to ask your dermatologist first if you can use it just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment