Monday, July 26, 2010

Overnight way to get rid of pimples and fade red spots?

I have a very important meeting tomorrow and am looking for a quick way to remove a couple of pimples and get rid of some red spots from my face overnight. I am allergic to aspirin, so I cannot use the aspirin mask. Proactiv also has not worked for me. Is there any effective alternative?Overnight way to get rid of pimples and fade red spots?
Alcohol does in fact kill bacteria. Most over the counter acne products contain alcohol. Don't rub it all over your face or it will dry out your face and force your body to produce more oil.





Maybe tea tree oil?





P.S. Toothpaste has many harsh chemicals %26amp; harsh abrasives .... so you may only want to try it once...Overnight way to get rid of pimples and fade red spots?
To get rid of a pimple, first think if you're good at popping them when they are ready.


1) If you are, then put vicks vapor rub on it and leave it on (I usually leave it on overnight). This will bring it out to a head which you can then *CAREFULLY* pop and get rid of.


2) If you'd rather not mess with it, then put white toothpaste on it, this will either shrink it or make it go away (they won't always disappear completely).


If it is still red, visine works wonders.


Good luck!
I have tried both Proactive and toothpaste, both with very little effect. The best and natural treatment for overnight relief is to steam your face, which will open up the pores, allowing them to breathe and thereby reducing the excess oils in your skin.





Creams, toothpastes etc will only end up clogging the pores and making it worse over time.





I have tried various pimple reduction techniques before settling on Thermaclear. For a detailed review, visit www.thermaclearreviews.com
I heard of using toothpaste in the affected area....


I normally put proactiv refine mask on the spot that irritates and the next day it will go away or at least calm down a bit. If you have any facial mask try this method too, who knows it might help to dry it up over night.
ive tried the toothpaste trick before, and it didnt really work that great. the best product to get rid of redness and pimples quick is clean and clear on the spot acne treatment. as long as u apply it 2x-3x a day, it will work miracles over night.





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp87659_333181鈥?/a>
Vicks Vapor Rub. U can feeel it working but it may burn slighty but it works well. P.S U can use this anytime day or night. But dont use it when u r out as it can make ur skin cold. (its just like having a shower and going outside) Also don't wear it when out on a special occasion as it looks shiney and may make u look sweaty. Its best to wear at home while the results can be seen outside.
Wow the same things happen to me! Proactive just won't work, and it smells bad... I've tried everything else. There's no way for sure that you can get rid of them all in one night. But I'd take a shower and wash your face in there. The steam opens up the pores.
i wish there was. i use Murad and it works well but not over night. I feel your pain, proactive did nothing for me, and neither did any of the expensive prescription creams and facewashes. I hope someone can answer your question!





Good Luck at the meeting and God Bless!
Dab toothpaste on the pimples and leave it on overnight, and it will be next to nothing tomorrow. I do this all the time as well as recommend it all the time, it is always seems to work.
I heard non gel toothpaste works.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment