Monday, July 26, 2010

Effective ways to get rid of dark spots/scars left from pimples/acne?

I have them on my shoulders and back and some on my chest. How do I get rid of them or lighten them? Thanks.Effective ways to get rid of dark spots/scars left from pimples/acne?
Neutrogena has a few products that are specifically for fading acne scars. Just check out the Neutrogena section at your grocery or drug store.





Additionally, exfoliate whenever you shower, and use cocoa butter afterward.





I wouldn't suggest using anything that bleaches your skin, since bleaching can be permanent.Effective ways to get rid of dark spots/scars left from pimples/acne?
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)
Smear Vitamin E Oil from the capsule on the scarred area regularly to minimize scars. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-acne.blogspot.com/
You have to go out and get yourself the Valence Acne and Skin purification set. This has been absolutely amazing for helping me treat not only acne but also acne scars. It is really effective and the cool part about it is that you can actually see the dead skin that peels off after using step 1. its so cool and my skin feels so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment