Monday, July 26, 2010

Why do I get spots only on the left of my face?

I only get spots mainly on the left hand side of my face and I don't understand why this is.


Also I have this spot on my cheek which has been there for about 3-4 weeks now, what is wrong with it?Why do I get spots only on the left of my face?
Do you touch the left side of your face more or have bangs on that side? You know just resting that side against your hand could be the cause.Why do I get spots only on the left of my face?
Part of the reason is which side you sleep on at night. The side of your face which touches the pillow is more likely to have pimples or spots.
I don't really think its anything wrong... But I'm not a doctor. I would go see one or a dermatologist just so you can get an answer.
I'm not sure what is wrong... really anything could be wrong... i would go see a doctor.
whatever u do... dont pick at them
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment