Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have lots of black scars and spots.What singapore product can i use to get rid of them?

I used to have lots of pimples and so my itchy hands would always press the pimples.ANd now i have lots of black scars and spots. and even lots of pimples. I would like to know the cheapest method to get rid of these scars.I don't want to go facials as i cant afford them. Is there any singapore product that is cheap and effective in getting rid of these scars?I really want a clean and nice face! PLSSS HELP ME!I have lots of black scars and spots.What singapore product can i use to get rid of them?
Acne scars


I recommend daily application of a product that includes hydroquinone (an FDA- approved ingredient) or high concentration of vitamin C, mulberry, and licorice to even the skin tone.





Also important to apply a daily sunscreen to prevent further discolouration. Weekly treatments using high concentration of Vitamin C plus other antioxidants are also extremely helpful.





Home remedies


Acne mark lightener- Reduces acne scars








2 tsp green bean powder


2 tsp sandalwood powder


2 tsp milk


1 egg white





How: Mix into a paste and apply onto skin. Leave it to dry. Dab with milk and then scrub off with rotating movements. Do this on alternate days.

No comments:

Post a Comment