Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do i get rid of the spots that remains after i pop the pimples?

i cant seem to stop poping the pimples in my face then it leaves the dark spots all over, what product can i use?How do i get rid of the spots that remains after i pop the pimples?
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luckHow do i get rid of the spots that remains after i pop the pimples?
Black and White fading cream will help.
first of all never pop a pimple this will make a spot that stays for a long time .... anyway if u did pop a pimple put delicn t its an aanti bacterial.. or ice
Acne scar treatment


http://acne-scar-tips.blogspot.com/
Dont pop em. you wont get the dark spots. prevent what you can and use creams for the rest. Actually there is no cream or lotion that you can use to my knowledge, its a broken blood vessle in you face.
break off a piece of aloe plant and rub the liquid that comes out of it on the affected area before going to sleep, peel it off the next day.


It really helps your skin repair itself
There's a product called Mederma that supposedly helps reduce scars.





I tried it and it didn't work too well, but it was most likely because I didn't apply it as often as I was supposed to.
girl i have the same problem. when i pop a pimple it leaves a dark mark for ever. i went to belks and bought some cream called ';vantex'; skin bleaching cream! it disapeared my darkspots and discolorations within 6 weeks. i still use makeup to evenout my complexion. but its only $20 and worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment